Monday 20 May 2013

Oh Behave!


Mo·jo

Noun

The word originally means a charm or a spell. But now it’s more commonly said meaning sex appeal or talent.
1. Self-confidence, Self-assuredness. As in basis for belief in one’s self in a situation.
2. Good luck fetish / charm to bolster confidence.
3. The ability to bounce back from a debilitating trauma and negative attitude.

Well, it appears to be back and not a moment too soon – shame I’m off to sunnier shores in the not too distant future!  I think that my lack of Mojo was mainly down to the long Winter and my trees being late pushing on that my mind became to wandering to everything apart from Bonsai and Ceramics! 
Anyho, batteries soon to be recharged (I hope) and then full speed ahead on the pot frot as I will be losing my Workshop in August until the end of the year so I’d best get busy. 
Wish me luck, and more entries here soon (hopefully!),
Love, Peace & Bananas,
Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment