Tuesday 8 May 2012

Back in the Saddle

I can’t believe that it’s been a full six weeks since I posted anything here. This time of year is always a bit busy with birthdays, Easter Holidays and the like but this year has been even more chaotic with all the work involved with CKB later this month. Suffice to say all seems to be progressing well and let’s hope for some good weather and plenty of punters through the door.

Of late the SUTEKI Accents side of things has been taking up as much, if not more, of my time as CKB. Making new pots, sourcing interesting plants and all round stockpiling of material is being to make “my” part of the garden resemble a commercial nursery! Let’s hope that some of my new creations find a new home later in the month. Not so much later in the month, Friday to be exact, I’ve got a Bonsai “double header” with a day’s workshop with Les under the guidance of “Our Trev” (Peter Warren for the non-BSA readers) followed by a talk at the Maidstone Bonsai Club about Accents and Show preparation. Should be an interesting evening as what I know about either could be written on the back of a postage stamp.

Any-ho, lots to report (and hopefully show you) over the next few weeks if I’ve not had a nervous breakdown by then. Thanks for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment