Wednesday 21 March 2012

Let's talk about Pots.

I spent an enjoyable evening last night as a guest of Middlesex Bonsai Society discussing tree and pot combinations. It was my first visit to their friendly Club and was made instantly made to feel welcome. We discussed the basics of selecting the correct pot to enhance the beauty of your Bonsai with the aid of a presentation I put together. Opinions and banter was rife but a fun evening and informative was had by all (well I hope so!). I hope that I helped to demystify the “dark art” of tree & pot combos and look forward to seeing their trees in Show at a later date.

Thanks again to the Middlesex Club for kindly inviting me to talk to them and I hope to see some of the members again at the Celebrating Kent Bonsai Show that I’m organising in May this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment